Hello all!

I'm looking for some advice and part numbers for the equipment for the following situation:

Building A, Running a Windows Domain, file and print sharing in use and internet access available. Three switches available to plug into.

Building B, P2P network setup with a D-Link unmanaged switch.

Building B wants to be able to logon to the Windows Domain in building A but stringing a wire to do so is not feasible. Building B wants IPs assigned by building A, access to building A's printers and the ability to use Building A's internet connection.

What Building B needs (as far as I can see) would be some way to run a wire from a switch at building B to an antenna (and associated electronics). Approximately 200 feet away in building A we would (I assume) need the same antenna (and electronics) hooked into a switch located there.

What is the "antenna and associated electronics" called?
Wireless bridge???

This is a page full of Wireless Bridges that are easily available to me: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=1594

Are these what I am looking for? Any favourites???

Thanks!
Rene

P.S. If you are wondering whether the signal will reach, I don't think that will be a problem. I currently have a Linksys Wireless Router (BEFW11S4) in building A and laptop in Building B has access to it (just barely but it works fine). It is direct line of sight with nothing between other then cars passing by.