Where the heck are the wires for the wheel controls? I just spent the last couple hours poking about in my truck, and I'm totally stumped. I took the cover off from behind the steering wheel, and took a peek at all the connectors there. There are two connectors at the bottom, that sort of mate side-by-side -- one yellow, one gray. The gray one has a white wire, and a blue wire, both of which seem to carry ~2.5V of power. The connector beside it has 5 wires on it -- green/black, green/orange, yellow/red, yellow/black, and green/brown (at least, it looks brown to me -- it might be red). If I unplug either of those two connectors, the cruise buttons stop working, so I'm assuming that those wires are for both the cruise on the right side of the steering wheel, and the radio controls on the left side.

I tried tracing those wires back behind the dash, and then I got totally confused -- they joined a large jumble of electrical tape and other wires, which then split off into three connectors that fed into a white box. I think the wires I'm looking for were in the top connector, but???

I have not been able to find the connector that's suppose to mate to the stock radio (I had the RF option, if it makes any difference). It may be buried behind the dash somewhere.

My multimeter-fu is sorely lacking. I was able to determine that the blue and white wires had power by jamming the red probe into the connector beside them, and holding the black probe onto a bolt holding the seat to the floor. How do I go about testing the wires in those connectors to see if any are active (at this point, I'm not so concerned about the particular resistance values, though I suppose I might as well try and get them at the same time) when the steering wheel control buttons are pressed?