If all goes well, I will be moving into my new house the end of this month. So next years meet will be held at my house in Metamora, Indiana. I'll be out in the country far enough that I don't think anyone will mind, except maybe the cows across the street, if the competition is held there. I'll have parking for 4 cars on the driveway plus there is always the grass. The house has 2 bathrooms and I will have a guest room. People are welcome to sleep in the house or put up a tent in the back or a Comfort Inn in Batesville, Indiana is 20 minutes away. For lunch on Saturday we can either go to the Sherman House in Batesville or to the Hearthstone in Metamora where a part of the movie Rainman was filmed. If the SO's come they can go shopping in Metamora where there are streets full of little shops. I'll have the Saturday night cookout in the backyard, I hope to have a picnic table by then, and if you want to take turns in the 1-2 person hot tub, bring towels.

Hopefully, everyone will come back. I will have a dial-up connection and no Cat5 cable running through the house But we'll manage somehow.

MKI #017/90

whatever