Help!!!!
I ugraded to 1.02rc1 ..... went well. :-)
ran new 1.02 emplode and changed master playlist name and renamed "Unattached items" folder to just unattach. tryed a quick sync and boom - right after the "controlling disk" message I get "Waiting for the empeg-car to respond" while empeg says rebuildiing database.
Progress bar gets to 100% and Error "The synchronisation process failed during stage 5: Error 0xffffffe4" appears.

I must now re-connect to player..... Master playlist gets renamed to the default "empeg-car" and unattached items has also returned back to normal. All my playlists are now gone and have been moved into "unattached items" folder and it's bold. From here on out.... no matter what I seem to do I keep ending up with the same error when I try to sync and all my playlists end up in "Unattached items"

I captured an emplode log starting from a connect to a sync with no changes being attempted. I included the log with this thread.
Just search on "error".

Was it a bad thing that I tried to rename those lists? or is it 1.02rc1?? By the way... trying to reload an older release "1.01" causes the player go into this looping condition of "rebuild database and reboot" and keeps repeating this forever. I have to load and run 1.02rc1 to stop the cyclic reboots. at least from there I can see my playlists in Unattached items, The player will play via emplode from there.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks

12Gb MKII 080000516 Blue

Attachments
23605-102LOG.zip (140 downloads)