1.3.1b1 seems to be working well without that bug, and, as long as I remember to reformat or save the lyric when I make changes to the edited lyric, doesn't exhibit the desynchronization I reported.

But I have a new one to report:

Sometimes it doesn't put in the opening bracket for the time stamp when I click on the line. I had it happen twice on this song as I was editing it. Attached is a screen shot of what I mean. Note the missing bracket on the last line. I did not accidentally delete the bracket, I am sure that the timestamp appeared exactly as shown as soon as I clicked on the line in edit mode as the song was playing. I was already suspicious about it from an earlier instance, and was watching out for it when it happened.

I wonder if that's related to another thing I've had happen. When editing the lyric, if I try to make an edit to the beginning of a line, such as deleting a line break, or typing a letter at the beginning of a line, I have to repeat the keystroke twice before it will take the edit.

For instance, twice while editing this lyric, I wanted to combine two lines into one. So I moved the cursor to the beginning of the second line and pressed the Backspace key. Nothing happened. So I pressed the Backspace key a second time, and only then did it delete the line break and combine the two lines into one line.

Attachments
246367-sylt.gif (169 downloads)