Tony, you have no concept of what I have gone through to finally HAVE an Empeg...Ask RobS...he has a slight idea, and I am still going through some of it. I thought one of the ideas of the forum was to learn and find out things you didn't know. I didn't know...Why, you ask? Stupidity? Ignorance? Lack of understanding? Being a conservative? Take your pick. There are a lot of fantistic people on empegbbs, and I thought one of them would know...AND....this time, I took the suggested route of looking through (and through and through) the FAQ in order NOT to be busted for it...but guess what???? Oh well...as someone once said....Let there be toast! And i may not be very educated on the Empeg, but I do know how to bootstrap a PDP/11, or how to totaly disect a VAX 11/780 and a MicroVax, and I used to disassemble 6502 code by hand....not very impressive by you younger guys standards I'm sure, but back in the 70's and 80's it was a feat, as we did not have resources such as the empegbbs...of course, we did have our awesome 300 baud modems and accoustic couplers!

Please forgive me if I have offended you and/or your FAQ. I will refrain from doing so again.