I have a windows xp platform running jreceiver 0.2.5. using rioboot. Currently I am using rioplay .29a2 instead of reza's client, because its faster and doesnt hang up as much.

Previously I had a linux server, and used trio - that machine crashed and burned, and due to work reasons, i can't go that route again. [i need the box this server is on to be a windows box.]

My only real issue atm with rioplay is that it plays tracks in alphabetical order (not track number) and that there is no random button. [all the other limitations i can live with.]

I do mis the receiver synch that trio had .. as i have 4 of these damn things [used to be great when we threw parties]

My questions are :

1) is there an alternate bootloader that I can use with rioboot that is fast, and will play tracks in the order they are reced from jrec

or

2) is there any docs for using trio 1.6 with my config ?

I noticed on the trio site that they say it doesn't work with rioboot atm. but there was some (very confusing looking) workaround .. is there a stepthrough, or does anyone have any experience with this ?

I thank you all in advance.