There is nothing about the Empeg I don't like I love the empeg it is the neatest thing since Sliced bread, its cooler then having a Cray SuperDragon in your basement or you own Laser light show projector, the issue with me is, I want color and GPS /Nav which the empeg doesn't have. and my car doesn't have enough rooom in the dash for two din units. so depending on my mood I flip flop back and forth about which one I have installed, like I said in my last post I have had 5 different empegs over the years.

it goes like this I need to go fix a server at some mom and Pop shop on moose turd road in BFE,, I pull up mapquest or yahoo maps I print it out and off I go on my little 90 mile +++ drive only to find half of the streets on the map are wrong I get all bent out of shape I sell my Empeg and get a XXX with Nav all is right with the word then I have to drive 300 or 400 miles for a 1 week contract and get even more annoied at having to flip cd's so I look for a replcmant and then the whole cycle starts over again, I guess I need to get married so I have someone to tell me to stop spending money on silly things

I have went
Pioneer P1r with CD changers
to
Empeg
to
CVA-1004
Empeg
To CVA-1006 with MP3 Changer
to
Empeg
To
cVA 800 (was going to get the Ipod adapter but it didn't display right on the 800)
To
Empeg
To IVA 900 (with Ipod adapter (hated the interfact never got it)
to Empeg
Sold Car with Empeg Player (stupid thing to do long story I was so PO'ed at my POS car I just wanted it gone)
New Jeep (stock radio it has got to go VERY SOON)
Was Builing a carpc (didn't like how the screen was looking I suck at doing custom fiberglass work)

P.S. In case you were wondering Yes I pretty much have my own tech at the car stereo place becuase its not just the Radio that gets replaced I have went through 11 different subs looking for just the right sound, 6 different door speakers, and more amps then I can count (I might be a little AR about my car stereo's Okay I admit it I am alot AR abou it.

Edited by belezeebub (11/02/2005 17:56)
______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/