Quote:
More:
http://store.yahoo.com/800dvdr/cdrblbl.html

Thanks again for the link, Rob. I bought from there and I got the discs in on Monday. They're beautiful! I can't believe they're so hard to find, because I can't imagine these being very unpopular. I guess these media companies just have to have their ugly trademarks on the CD faces.

I printed on them with the CW-50 using a silver ribbon, and I've got to say that it looks pretty sweet. I'll take a photo sometime and post it.

I have another question, though. For those of you in bands, how do you get your albums made up? At the moment, I'm helping my friends with their demo, and we're looking at two options for packaging and cover art:

Option #1: we have a lot of slim jewel cases, and so we'd need to get inserts made. This brings up two options: 1) we buy the type of paper that you find in real CD inserts, or 2) we get them printed. Considering that we'd only have office Xerox machines to print an image with a black background, we might want to get them printed.

Option #2: we order those cardboard sleeves that you sometimes see singles in. The album art we have is only front and back anyway.

Does anyone know where I can find services like this or where to find the paper I need? I'd really appreciate help on this. We've been searching around and can't find anything.