When they first announced plans for the U2 tour, I heard that people who paid for a $40 membership to U2.com would be able to buy advance tickets for their concert before everyone else. So, I did that. At that time, I was trying to get ahold of floor tickets for one of the Chicago shows since they had not announced the Minneapolis one. Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy tickets for the Chicago one, but I used my code (the pre-sale advance tickets code) on general admission floor tickets for the Denver one - (unbenknownst to me you could only use the code on one concert) thinking I could sell them on ebay and buy the Chicago ones ...either breaking even or losing some money. However, since the whole pre-sale code thing didn't go very well for U2 fans,.....new members of U2.com don't get to do the pre-sale thing. So, I was wondering if anyone out there has seen somewhere there might be one of those codes for sale? I know it will sell out right away.....so I was hoping to get the tickets in advanced (and really, really want floor tickets.)