There were no right or wrong answers, like I said fifteen plus years ago when I did this I wanted much the same as everyone else, after we had to explain our button pushes in front of the class the teacher took a entire class to basically rip us apart for being so selfish I felt about three inches tall but he did in his overbearing way have a point.

My selfish wishes

1. A house on a hill with quad T-3 lines and a helicopter landing pad so I could fly into town hop in my truck do what I needed to do then fly home and never be bothered by other people.
2. The Money of course.
3. Ahh the truck it was a lifted black Suburban with eighteen 21” Polidex subs woofers with 10000 watts each Arranged on an amiable pivotal configuration like “Stalin’s organ” so I could Point it at people that annoyed me and blow them out of my way with a Wall of sound.
I forget what my last two where but some of the ones I remember from class were
1. Endless beer keg
2. Mile Long Joint
3. Aphrodisiac that really worked.
Etc…
______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/