I know that you all don't see much of me (I don't post much) but I'm always watching (scary big-brother thought) and I'm always excited about any new Hijack releases... Mark - Please don't get descouraged! I can confidently say that we all love you here on this "unofficial empeg board" and I'm genuinely upset that someone was able to rile you up to this point (no matter if it was intentional or not ;-)... I've felt (and surely others will agree) that your contributions to our beloved empeg has supassed our every expectation - words cannot express how grateful I am for your contributions... If there will ever be a Nobel Prize for OpenSource contributions, feel proud that you'd have a group of enthusiastic nominations from us here! (who knows, maybe a hijacked empeg will end up saving the world). I don't really know how I can help except for offering hosting space and maybe some money for a domain registration, but I'd do anything to keep it as effortless as possible for you to maintain Hijack...