Of course, it doesn't really matter if I can't find the cable

I emailed the people at pccables.com, and they replied telling me I could make my own 24" cable. If I wanted to make my own, it would be shorter. Does anyone know where I can find these things? If I can't get any even close to two feet, then I guess I might try making my own. I've never done that before, it might be fun

*edit*
By the way, I took a look at the Archos GMini400 at CompUSA today. It's a very nice little PMP. Pretty screen, good size, and I discovered that the software, unlike the software on my Archos, gives you the file folder and soup mode structures as options. Imagine that, you can choose which one you want! I wonder if I'd gone with an iPod if that were possible (I'm not a fan of soup modes).

I recommend taking a look at one next time you're [rant:] in the worst computer chain on earth (CompUSA). It literally took me 15 minutes and three sales reps to get someone to plug the now-dead Archos into a damn power supply. Naturally, the iPod was the only player continuously charging in the display.

Edited by Dignan17 (05/06/2005 07:01)