I have installed SuSE 9.3 and the toolchain from Mark Lord now but run into some problems.

First there are 2 compilers, one in armtools-empeg/bin/arm-empeg-linux-gcc and one in armtools-empeg/arm-empeg-linux/bin/gcc. Which one do i use?

Second, if i compile a simple C file i get several errors.

armtools-empeg/lib/gcc-lib/arm-empeg-linux/2.95.3/include/stddef.h:1 Invalid token in expression

Same thing for time.h types.h etc.

The C file compiles without any problems with the regular gcc that comes with SuSE. Do i have to set the include path?

I have also a problem with the shared partition between XP and SuSE. I have installed SuSE in VMware on it's own harddisk with a swap, reiser and FAT32 partition. I can access the FAT32 partition from Windows and if i copy files on it and then boot Linux i have access to all files. But the wierd thing is if i now create folders or files i can't see them from Windows. Same thing if i create the folder or file from Windows, i can't see it in the guest OS until i reboot it. umount/mount sometimes work. If i reboot Windows everything i've created within Linux is there. I have successfuly installed the VMware tools and also set up the partition as a shared folder in VMware. Any idea how i can solve this behavior?