So imagine you're driving down the road, when your empeg starts playing a tune you haven't heard in ages. You're really diggin' it, maybe even starting to seat dance at the stop lights (though not enough for the people in the other cars to notice). As you're driving, you wonder what album the song is on, so you do a long down press, to see if the text mode you had it in last shows the song details. Nope, it's on Now & Next. You don't care enough to find the right info mode, especially since you don't have your remote with you. You want to go back to the visuals, so another long down. Unfortunately, you go over a bump in the road, and the long becomes a short. As you go to hit cancel, you hit another bump, forcing your aim to be sff, and you hit another short down. Only problem is that you, somehow, managed to stutter-press that, and you find yourself in the middle of a down-down-down before you got to hear the end of the song.

So... how about being able to hit cancel while your next playlist is being generated, so you can stay within your current playlist?

Yeah, I know that the empeg is an (officially) un-supported doodad, but I figure that I have a better chance of getting this feature added than I do of upgrading my fingers to a version that doesn't include the fumble bug.

Cheers,

(*) References to seat dancing contained in this post are a dramatization only, and did not actually occur, slight head bobbing and finger drumming notwithstanding.