Quote:
What's the level of realism in this one?

If you mean realism in the driving physics, well, they're clearly trying to strike a balance between Grand Prix Legends and SuperSprint. It's arcade-y with a few slight nods to realism.

The physics feel very similar to Need For Speed: Underground, with some tweaks to make the cop-pursuit mode more balanced. Oversteer in a RWD car feels about right, especially if you panic and romp on the throttle trying to correct, you end up spinning around back towards your pursuers.

Your car doesn't change its handling when it's damaged, that's been a standard of the NFS franchise for a while. But the damage modeling looks cool. One of the coolest things is when you ram a log truck and the logs come tumbling off, hopefully thwarting your pursuers. I've also escaped cops trying to block me in by running under a logging truck.

The cop cars are much more solid than the civilian cars, and ramming a civilian car head-on doesn't make you completely lose control like it did in NFS:Underground. In fact, you start using the "ram civvy" strategy to turn them into obstacles for your pursuers to avoid.

Edit: Oh, and my whole point to this thread was to encourage others to try the downloadable demo. If you're interested in knowing what the physics are like, then try it for yourself.