Quote:

Thanks to your post I finally spurred myself into action and bought the parts for my silent server (to replace the two big noisy and hot servers that currently live in my garage).

I was going to buy my T2e chassis from mini-itx.com, which would have cost me £150. After your post I bought it direct from Tranquil for £65 (via a "best offer" bid) ! Thanks.

I also got a PSU and EPIA SP13000 from them at the same time, with only £10 postage for the lot.

A warning to anyone buying from tranquil_d on ebay, they seem to be hopeless at communication when things don't go quite right. I am trying to get some answers from them with regard to the reboot problems I am having and they also owe me some postage refund. Despite emailing them repeatedly and contacting them via ebay I can't get a response.

I am assuming that tranquil_d is the same as http://www.tranquilpc-shop.co.uk/ so I'll try and phone them next week using the contact number on their website.

I've never left neutral or negative feedback before, don't really want to this time.