I've been waiting for someone to start a thread about the latest X-Men installment, but I'll have to dump on this myself. WTF!? Anyone else see it and leave at the end in utter disbelief (of how bad it was)?

I suppose the first two were fair warning, but with the second improving a bit on the first, I wouldn't have expected to see the third go "Bad TV Movie" on us. I'll put it into perspective... In my opinion, it was only marginally better than a made-for-TV Stephen King movie (and everyone knows how bad those are - case in point, the recent stinker Desperation). The movie just didn't hit the mark anywhere. Definitely not in story/plot - it didn't have much of one. Not in pacing, action, nor dialog. People looked pretty, make-up was decent, costumes were good, digital effects/compositing also good and pyrotechnics acceptable. I suppose it comes down to a terrible script/screenplay.

Marvel are quickly diluting their brand equity by letting such crap hit the screens. Throwing Stan Lee into a 3 second cameo doesn't make a movie.

I mean, set aside all its other faults and they still manage to rip off a major storyline/plot element from Ultraviolet. They even used the same actor in the same role! It's pretty much the same role the kid also played in Birth (though I suppose that's stretching it a bit).

I saw in the theater, but this flick was barely worth the (unattended) time to download. And definitely not worth the time to watch it.

Bruno