Yeah, ok, I could be pursuaded to believe that the Romanian folks were really misled and deserve some compensation, or an apology, or something. What are they asking for? Cash? It sounds like they were aware that they were going to be in a movie, and most people are happy to be in one - people generally like their 15 mins of fame... Even in a poor village in Romania. It was probably more exciting than their normal lives would be... (I know that might sound rude, but I'd guess it's true).

Ok, regarding the silicone fist... I for one would suspect that anything shaped like that and made from silicone would be sexual in nature... Maybe others wouldn't? Poor Romanians? Maybe they wouldn't...

You have to admit, Borat has done a lot to expose that people in the US (and in the EU, when he was on the BBC) are the things I mentioned above. Example: The anti-Semitism that exists in the US, shocks me. Did I know it existed? Sure. But to see a bar full of people singing "throw the jew down the well" with Borat is still amazing - and funny too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hlwDSnkXrA

- Jon