So, just to whet people's appetites for the barbie on the 29th, and to entertain those people who are travelling obscene distances for the mini-meet, I'm organising some food in Cambridge on friday night, the 28th, probably around 7 or 7.30ish.

This is going to be at Al Casbah, an algerian charcoal grill place in Cambridge that can deal with large numbers of people pretty well - I had my leaving do there and we all got fed & wined pretty efficienctly. It's also easy to walk to from central cambridge, the travelodge, etc.

I need to book the table, so those of you who are either definitely going to be around on friday night or think you may be about, please can you email me - hfiennes at gmail.com - and let me know the chances of you coming. They can deal with vegetarians without a problem, and it's pretty reasonable (ISTR it was under 20 quid for 3 courses and wine last time we were there).

There will be general limbering up for the saturday drinking afterwards (at a pub yet to be decided) so those of you that don't fancy food but do fancy some liquid can join everyone later on.

Hugo