I arrived home in The Alice, to find an invitation from Kittles my local holden dealer to another Commodore preview party, and this time xxxx pies and sandwiches instead of canopies crownies and champagne in typical outback Australian style. It started at 6.30 in the mysterious empty dealer workshop with the cars to make a grand entrance and by 7.40 it all had gotten quite loud as most had forgotten the point wasnt the free beer.

then the lights suddenly went out and 6 new cars made an eerie quiet almost silent entrance... I have to say I was a little disapointed, Ive got 4/1 pacemaker headers and a Redback twin system on my current dunny dore and with the 5.8Litre V8 it's loud enough to shake paint from fences. That is the quietest car I have ever herd and for a 6Litre V8 family car too.. we are going to need to rip out that exhaust.

what im trying to say is the cars seriously do look as good as those photo especially after drinking half a dozen XXXX

("4 eX" - Australian country beer as apposed to "crownies" - a kind of city businessmans beer, for the benefit of those that dont know what a dunny dore is)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dunny+dore

I know other Ausie empeg owners will be interested in getting into this new and probably Australia's best ever car but with new cars today it's getting harder and harder to get that simple din stereo option, which in my opinion is quite sad. the top of the line option in the new commodore is like 250 watts and caters easily for ipod but thats a far cry from my current 1700 watts and empeg luxury

and with the dust... andy im not surprised, this is Australia mate.