Quote:
Quote:
1) Bachelor party! This is a bit of an odd one. My best man and I are not the drinking, partying types. Neither are a couple other groomsmen, including my fiancee's 19 year old brother. I'm going to be doing something very geeky, which is to set up a projector and play video games on a big screen (wild and crazy, isn't it?). The problem at hand: where do I do it?

You might want to check into renting a screen at one of the local movie theatres. The big chains may be financially prohibitive, but some of the smaller art-flick type places may work out. Out here in Portland, there are a number of small restaurant/theatres, where the theatre is decked out in comfy chairs and tables for your food -- maybe there's something similar in your neck of the woods? The all-night thing might be a challenge, though...

Pittsburgh actually has a place which is entirely set up for this, called cyber exchange or something like that. They do parties, either just renting their place or also getting you a cake or whatever. No clue if the concept is elsewhere but we are seldom first.