The dash kit I used is the 'Metra' kit available in the UK labelled as Autoleads. It normally looks boring with its cheap plastic, but I'm really happy with this shiny painted finish, the photo is lame and doesn't do it justice. The dash kit has a pocket to replace the display which I thought looks quite ugly. A bit of plastic was carefully cut to the shape of the hole and glued onto the hole of the pocket. This was sprayed gloss black. It looks good, but if anything it might be too much black. Its also hard to get a perfect finish on a small part. I may change it later.

The car has a factory fitted tray under the boot floor where my amp sits, and the cables naturally end up after running under the back seat. There are luggage hooks bolted to the chassis inside the boot and these make pretty handy grounding points.

Attachments
010 - All in.jpg

Description: All right, its all in now. Looks a lot better in real life, the paint on the dash kit is really flawless and matches the trim perfectly.

011 - Looking Good.jpg

Description: Drivers eye view.

012 - Factory Underboot Tray.jpg

Description: The standard tray under the boot floor was crying out for me to install my amp in there. Drilled a 38mm hole in it to feed the cables through and some holes to mount up the Amp with some nuts and bolts that I had around. Got to love it.