Hi,

Thanks for the tip on Keyboard Express, I like it already.

Someone recommended another program on here for tag management. The program is called Tag & Rename.

This is a very user friendly, powerful program for fixing all of your MP-3 tags. It is common for mistakes and wide format variation of tags on download sites. Those mistakes show up on the Rio display. This program allows you to take the tag information, fix those problems (easier than other programs), arrange tag information in a free-from style, and create a file name from the data. You can also make global changes over multiple files, like correcting or customizing the artist name or album title. You can also create tag entries from a file name too.

If there are no tags, I use it to free-form split up the file name into the tags, modify as desired, and re-write the tags and file name to my preferrences. Only drawbacks I have found is that I wish there was a better way to assign track numbers in an automated fashion if you wanted to. Only $40.00 US if you buy it, 30 day free trial, I liked enough to purchase it.

It works real slick and I have used it to make my whole collection (>10,000 files) a common custom format that displays well on the Rio. It also helps with searches too. Here's the address, I don't know if a it will work as a link.

http://www.softpointer.com

I use Exact Audio Copy as well and it is the best I have ever used.

I highly recommend both programs. I am not affiliated with either company, by the way.

Just my experience with the programs, your mileage may vary.

Ross