I have a 2000 Saturn LS2, and it came with a Factory 6.5" Subwoofer that was installed on the rear deck of the car. I was very reluctant to put non OEM looking parts in my car, above and beyond my amps (and I even had issues with those), just because I want my car to remain OEM looking.

JL Audio has a 6.5" Subwoofer Solution that I found absolutely amazing. Great frequency response, and they are VERY conservative on the power handling of the speaker (they say 75watts continueous and I do about 120 without destortion). I replaced the woofer that came with my car with this one, and I'm amazed at how full it makes the audio, and even likes to shake the mirrors. What ended up convincing me on getting it is I read multiple reviews on people using it and finding it a great speaker, and having a lot more power then one would expect out of a 6.5" and even some 8" speakers that are ported. A lot of people also use them as mid-bass speakers in their doors, in complements of the subs they have in their trunk for more full and complete bass, all over their car, not just in the rear.

The model is the JL Audio 6W0, they are a little hard to find on the internet, and a few specialized car audio stores in your town my have them. Below is the link to the JL Audio site for the product.

JL Audio 6W0

Hope this helps!

Damien Heiser

RioCar / empeg 12GB Blue Mark 2a SN: 120001043