When I have my empeg player powered on in my car (playing or even just muted), why do I get a VERY loud spike-bass hit/pop when the car is shut off. My work around is to shut off the empeg before I shut off my car. Why would my amp disipate stored up energy in the caps like that since my old alpine CD player ir replaced did not do this. I'm running a rockford fosgate punch 60 amp, it drives both front and back. two way mid/highs in front. two 10" subs in the back. Do they make a device that will shield me from this spike or drain off/filter the energy a split second before my car is shut down? This isnt a dier need obviously but it would be cool to not have to shut off my stereo before I park and kill the ignition. Other then that little tid bit... I really love this thing!!!!!!!
I am looking for a nice case to carry it in though. Anyone got a good web site with custom/generic hard cases with foam?

que #907 EMPEG S/N:00078 (10gig) Sunnyvale, California
que #907 EMPEG S/N:00078 (10gig, Green face plate) Green Honda Del Sol, San Francisco California