Hi,

I installed it on 2 each Mk2 (12MB RAM), and 8 each Mk2a (16MB RAM - not expanded yet, still looking for chips) Empegs (10 Total Empegs).

I loaded some older hijacks to test. I upgraded v440, v444, v461, v464, v488 to v505. Didn't try non-hijacked Empegs, didn't care because of big drive final configurations.

Had some older drives that I upgraded from, tried those. Disk configurations included dual 12GB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB, 120GB. I even tried it without drives in the Empeg.

Final disk configuration was v505 plus dual 250GB in them.

I tried loading with the existing databases and they were unaffected.

I tried to corrupt the load by disconnecting the power while loading. I know, not a smart thing to do, (just thorough testing), but, I did it on one of the old Mk2s with 12GB drives installed. It recovered fine and programmed v505.

The Mk2s loaded slower (about half as fast), expected I guess, less RAM.

It still fixes the Temp Sensor Bug.

All of the vital signs looked good after the load.

I have tried it with and without reserve cache in the config.ini, the final configuration has lots of playlists & lots of songs (>30k songs).

The v488 Pump 5 Error Bug is confirmed fixed in this version too.

Emplode v2.01 saw all of the Empegs with v505. Didn't try earlier versions of Empeg Software or other software.

Looks good to me......

By the way who is Schofie? Popped up today. Happy birthday anyway... another Easter Egg, how many are there?

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will (are having), a Happy New Year.

Ross