I have a Empeg for sale. I belive its a MK2. It has all the accessories that it shipped with. Im not sure if I still have the manual but you shouldnt need it given the wealth of knowledge on this site. It was originally an 80 gig but I upgraded it awhile back. Im pretty sure I added an 80 gig when one of the original drives failed. So that would make it a 120 gig player. Im fairly certain of this but have no way of knowing for sure since I dont have a computer with a serial port right now to check. I know its definitely more than 80 gig. The player was uninstalled from an 02 Pontiac Grand Am for which the dash insert and wiring is included. Unit is in great condition. Included in the price is the unit,serial cable,remote, loading dock, power supply, install disc, & dash insert for a 02 Pontiac Grand Am. I also dont remember if I cleared everything off before I put the unit into storage so you may get a bunch of free tunes. If interested you can reach me at [email protected]. Im asking $250.00 which will include S&H + insurance. I will only ship to the United States and if you live outside of Chicago, IL I will only accept payment via PayPal or Certified Cashiers Check. If you live in Chicago Ill deduct $25.00 for the S & H.