In April I'll be going to Las Vegas for a friend's wedding (at the Planet Hollywood). I've been looking around for flight and hotel rates via a few common online sites as well as the site for my Aeroplan (frequent flyer/airmiles type of thing from Air Canada) and Scotiabank Travel Rewards.

So far, the best package I have obtained has been through expedia.ca of $1200 and change for 5 nights at the Planet Hollywood. Arriving in Vegas at 9:55am (1 connection) on April 10th and leaving vegas at 11:28pm on April 15th (redeye direct).

That price includes all taxes and fees. It is cheaper than the money I would have to pay even after using 85000 airline points with Aeroplan. Air Canada is somewhat ridiculous and I don't know if I'll ever be able to use these points for anything (you always have to pay tax when using the points, and the tax amounts always seem higher than when the amounts from other sources).

Using Travelocity.ca I was shown only US dollar prices and the site made choosing different flight times very difficult, if not impossible in some circumstances. It was impossible to choose the exact same flights as I did with Expedia. Pricing was a bit higher.

With Orbitz I was also shown US pricing and it seemed at least 100-200 more expensive even before making my optimal flight time changes (which on Expedia increased the cost a few dollars above the default times).

I haven't yet looked into flying out of Buffalo. Am I missing anything else? Can anyone recommend some additional sites or steps to take to try and get an even better deal?