Good deal.

I'm still thinking about the 320GB drives. I usually let the market flush out the bugs with a new product (although, I didn't on the 250GB drives and didn't get bit).

Having 500GB (actually, it works out to 244GB per drive after formatting for 488GB total per Empeg) is nice because I can put most of my (Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Soft Rock, Modern Rock alone occupy 447 GB) collection on it and it is available any time I want it.

I still have some space for additional music as I upgrade my collection (I use 2 each 750GB drives on my source system for the full collection). The 320GB drives would give me more expansion space though.

I might wait for the 500GB drives (if they ever make them) and the software can be made to be compatible with them. Mark?

For home use (they are all over the house), I still may experiment with the slower desktop drives (with the newer V508). The 1TB drives are really inexpensive and it might be interesting to see if they can work with the Empeg playing with the cache reserve and more RAM. All I need is time...

Ross