Gosh, for the kind of money and time you've spent, you could have had a brand new Corolla or Daewoo. (Juusssst kidding... ) Arggh! The thing is, a lot of people do. And what are they left with in 5 years time? A dated looking car worth about £500. Meanwhile, my V8's worth more than I spent and I am still beating modern cars away from the lights! : ) What did you decide on the 10" vs 6" subs I'm waiting to get the empeg/amp/comps fitted before I decide on my subs. If there's any way I can go with the baby subs without it being too much of a compromise in sound though, I will. I've decided to install the mids in the 'stock' kickpanel location, rather than having pods built out. I know the pods sound amazing, but I'm trying to strike the balance between great audio and keeping the car looking like a classic. The interior is not quite finished (console and floor carpet still to come) but on the pic I've attached you can just about see where the speakers are, on the driver's side kick panel. We sprayed the Diamond Audio grilles to match the leather trim panel - it's a great disguise. No one's gonna see those and think they're worth pulling out. The tweeters will probably go right in front of the mids - I've heard them here and they sound good.

Attachments
31573-interior_new.jpg (180 downloads)