This Friday I had a 2 hours ride with my car.
The empeg player in my car is always running.
During the ride there was suddenly a problem with the empeg player. While playing a song (didn't matter which song) it had some short pauses, then continued playback then again some pause....
I shutdown the player then and pulled it out of the sled, then put it back again and switched it on - the same problem.
The keys to get the next song, stop, menu etc. didn't respond during the pause-time. I stopped the playback and listened to the empeg and it made some clicking sound. I don't know where this came from. Then I pulled the empeg out of the sled again (without shutting it down) and after a while (maybe 3 minutes) I put it back again.
Then it had the same problem again but it disappeared as suddenly as it came. After this ride I had another 2 hour ride and other shorter rides and the problem didn't come up again.
I've installed 1.02 customer on my MkII. The problem appeared on songs which are OK and were played without any problems before and after this error.
Anyone any idea what this could have been?

TeeMcBee
Got my Mk2! # 080000143