it's funny how we become attached to these little things, several people i knew with these were very geeky and have since moved on to other things (ipad installs and the like -yuk!), I'm a relative newcomer to empegs really, first seeing one about 5yrs ago and buying my first about 2/3yrs ago.

I just love the simplicity of the things, I have two 'workers' and a spares unit though I will always grab another 'bargain' if i see it, I can see me using this for as long as I am able to eep the players running, it's great to have the units in place of hundreds of cd's, people are always fascinated by it, especially when i tell them they're ten yrs old and still better than my iphone when it comes to playing music. I do need to use it more though as i've forgotten how to use most of the features, search etc!

I do use my ip4 for music in the van... cos i'm lazy and haven't installed the peg yet but, it'll never take over in the house!

I'm also extremely greatful for this forum and you guys for keeping it online, had you not been here i'd have two dead players which would most likely be consigned to the bin, the support is most welcomed!

Hugh