I have the Saab 5-door 9-3 SE and I've been having so much trouble with getting the empeg to co-habitate nicely with the factory saab electronics that I've taken the empeg out and I'm going to sell the car. You may have a better experience but seriously get a car with room in the dash otherwise it's a pain to find a place and most pro installers will want to put the empeg in the glove box; which I did at first but later found it to be annoyingly far to read and the remote didn't work very well, because of the odd angle. In general SAAB makes very nice automobiles.. but they aren't friendly to aftermarket "upgrades" and there is very little support in the aftermarket world, that I could find anyway. I guess SnAABs just aren't popular enough for dealers to have kits in stock or even "available" for the dash ... plus no-one ( as far as I know) makes any type of OEM wiring harness adapters for it. So in short ... you will have to spend a lot of money to have the empeg installed and then you probably won't be happy with the results. But if you do find a way to make the EMPEG work both Electronically and Cosmetically, let me know.

Reg #2845: Mark 1 #00173, Mark 2 #119
Reg #2845: Mark 1 #00173, Mark 2 #119, Mark 2a