Alrighty, I recently bought a car that has one s RIO installed model number RD100-60 mkII? it has two drives, and I know not absolutely nothing about them. It came with no cables or hardware for my computer. So Ill start from the begining. When I first took the car home the display would say "no hard disk found, contact support" Well I googled that and found you guys and some info on IDE cables and header. I removed the top cover and drives, inspected cables and put back together and bam, it worked. To my surprise it had some 7400 songs on it. The RIO worked for about a month but now is doing a deal where it just flashes between building playlists and building playlist databases. I took the unit to a computer repair place and the only thing they could tell me was the drives where ok. I have played around trying to down load stuff from some a site in the links here but cant get it to work right or communicate with the usb i have. Any help would be awesome. Id love to get it working again. It is super cool

Thanks for your time
Matt