Good Answers, me likey. Here is what i have. I have 2 12 dubs at 3 W or is it 3 M, well whatever the compettion measure is. I have top of the line speakers and 2 sony tweaters. I have 500 watt, i think, alpine amp which runs the player and my system. I might add another one later when i get more money. I dont know the exact specs on my car but the guys that intalled it are the best of the best, ie partly becuase they are from the hood and they work on a lot of cars, especially ones that compete. My bass is fine, almost too much, thats why when i listen to some more slow beat rock or whatever i cant even hear the vocal. Now i could just turn down the loudness but it doesnt always work. Im not an expert but i do have to offer that although yes there is one setting that will make anythinng sound real good, there is never for anything a setting or option that covers everything to the best. I have to believe that there can be different setting that will give me better treble or bass depending on different things. what if i just wanted to listen to my comedy, yeah it still sounds great but do i need all the background laughter in sweet loud surround sound, i think not. im still confused on pros and cons on locking LR or all or all unlocked and also Q setting. Please just give me a direct exlpanation and not vague "it depends on the system" even though it does a little bit. i know u guys wont becuase u know your stuff and u have been helpful so far. later

1st Original Mark I Owner in California: Serial Number 27.