Originally Posted By: Archeon
just agree to disagree

As a few people can attest to, you're using my exact words. Somehow, Cris, who I am indeed singling out here in this case, seems bent on always bringing this back to me. I don't know why, I don't care why. I use Cris and myself as an example here specifically because of the 4S thread.

Originally Posted By: Cris

This BBS is not the thriving interesting place it used to be. I feel strongly that this is due to the interesting people with interesting opinions getting fed up for the tolerance of a few people who seem, on some levels, just out to enrage people.

Because that quote isn't a perfect example of what it says. Any forum is only as interesting as the people who post or read, at any time, make it. Discounting the veiled disparaging comment which may be targeted at no one in particular, you can't blame the lack of interesting dialog on "someone else" who is no longer participating.

I look forward to seeing interesting topics, but I also make an effort to start threads on topics I find interesting or timely. I think this goes for a lot of people. If anyone feels different, they should start some as well.