I get this question alot, and was wondering if you guys had an answer.

Some people just aren't able to route speaker wire to their rear speakers, and they don't want to deal with the hassle of getting it run behind the walls/ceiling/whatever.

So, are there any decent wireless options?

Personally, I've owned the Rocketfish wireless rear speaker kit for a couple years now, and at best it's...okay. It technically works, but with at least two huge drawbacks: 1) the volume is not adjustable with the A/V receiver, so it's set and you have to change it on the Rocketfish box, which is a huge pain because it's something you want out of site. And 2) it appears the Rocketfish works on the 2.4GHz spectrum, and was killing my WiFi. Not good. So I've unplugged the device and thought I'd just use it for when watching movies, like when friends are over. The result is that it's more work than I'd like so I never use it.

The other option I've thought about recommending to people who ask me this is the speaker bar. Again, I see some problems with these products: 1) they're expensive, 2) I don't know how well they work, and 3) I especially don't know how well they work for oddly-shaped rooms. Does anyone here at least have an answer to the last two issues?

Thanks for the help.