mlord: All up the mixes are about 12GB so far.

Personally I like using BitTorrent, because then I can provide some of the upload capacity, and I'm less dependent on other people for everything. Whatever you can supply would be appreciated :-) If you want to make them available as HTTP downloads, let me know the URLs and I'll post them too.

Shonky: You'll at least be familiar with the problem of having an Australian internet connection smile I get 1Mbit/sec upload speed and I give the torrents about a tenth to a fifth of that, so regular posts, other torrents, etc. don't get slowed down too much. I'm also on one of Internode's new 'double-dipping' plans - I figure they offered 150GB/month so they could get people to switch over to them, rather than not getting to charge for lots of upload traffic now that BitTorrent is more popular. So keeping within my traffic allocation is now a bit more critical with things seeding constantly.

If I can get a couple of people here to keep seeding as well, I've no doubt we can get a good aggregate bandwidth smile

Have fun,

Paul