This is to Cris: I think you may need to visit your forum prefs. I view the forum in flat mode so my last message, though it appears after yours, is not in reply to yours (Cris). It is in fact a follow-up to my previous post where I stated that 16mm is commonly associated as a "fisheye" focal length.

The only argument you'll get is to point out that you don't need to tell me that lens I linked is a "Fisheye" because that's precisely what I wrote in the message and precisely why I posted it.

So I provided an example of a really fine Nikkor fisheye which contains sample images. Since this is a full frame fisheye as opposed to the circular image ones, the distortion is nowhere near as pronounced.

The sample images are an illustration and evidence/example that the original image was most definitely not shot with a 16mm fisheye - the distortion is beyond that of a 16mm. This actually backs up the point you made - this is a software-based photo manipulation, not a fisheye image.

In other words, we're in agreement the entire way. Unless of course you want to disagree just to be contrarian for some reason.