I did not, but I shall do it soon! Im still driving around on the west coast and kinda got a job here and I still have my patched together empeg - although I am desperately missing buttons. Somehow in traveling I lost a few, I hope I can buy some from someone still! I now installed a samsung tablet into my dash and have it connected with Bluetooth torque, etc. Its amazing! but i still have my empeg below it rocking the tunes (rotary audio control keeps me from getting a ticket! sometimes u neeed to turn the music down and fast!)

here is what my setup looks like now - i gutted my climate controls (kinda wish I had defogger back!)

What I'd love to do is to be able to connect from the tablet to the empeg and transfer files (mp3's mostly) via the in car wifi hotspot i also embedded in the dash. The software on the tablet I have make driving and working while near the car awesome!

I wanna say thanks for all you guys who kept this alive this time and the team who created it. I mean even with the super tablet in, people still ask, hey where the heck did u get that head unit? Mine is still serving me mega well and the SSD and the empeg has not failed me in 125 degree heat, below zero, wet, dry, burning man, working like a dog in the field.

Oh yeah! About to head to the desert now blasting the mighty empeg!

Edited by JeepBastard (14/09/2013 18:33)