I've used Lastpass for several years and I simply love it. I don't know the password to a single web service I use, and I'm delighted about that. Here's an example of a password that I just generated with two clicks: &Lfr3u$kV^8oA7zB

If I wanted, a third click would save that password as what I use to access the empeg board. It's extremely easy to use.

Lastpass recently upgraded its Chrome extension, and they've improved the interface a great deal. It's cleaner, and now I can activate it directly from text boxes on web forms and sign ins.

I can't recommend Lastpass highly enough. At ~$48 over the past four years, it's one of the best values I've ever gotten from a tech service.

*edit*
I wanted to add something about the mobile side: if you have an Android phone, Lastpass is definitely the way to go. When you're signing into a service, just log into Lastpass first, and if you have it set up right, once you find the service in your Lastpass vault, you can just tap on it and two entries are added to the notification shade. Tapping these entries will put either your username or password on the clipboard so you can enter then into the app/mobile site you're logging into.

I don't know how it works on iOS...

Edited by Dignan (19/11/2013 21:18)