Is there any software that allows an entire CD to be ripped in one go, rather than track by track (which is a really long process with 100's of CD's to do)?

I don't understand your question exactly.

Do you mean...

(a) How do I rip all of the tracks on a CD?
or...
(b) How do I rip an entire CD as if it were one big track instead of several small tracks?

If your question is (a), I don't understand how you could even be asking that. Almost every single piece of ripping software does this by default-- that's the whole point of rippers. The only reason you might be having trouble is if you've got a "demo" version of the software that limits the number of tracks you can rip. This can usually be solved by purchasing the software. Either that or you need to switch to a different (better) piece of software.

If your question is (b), most ripping software allows you to do this pretty easily. For instance, in AudioCatalyst, what you do is uncheck all but one of the tracks. Then you get the properties of the one track and change its start and end points to be the beginning and end of the CD. Then rip that track.