Greetings all.

I want to add an IP camera to part of my house, but I want it to look good I'd like to install it on the ceiling without any wires showing anywhere.

The location is at the opposite side of my home from my network enclosure, so running cable to it won't be an option. I don't want to do it myself and I don't want the mess and expense of getting someone else to do it. So WiFi is the way to go here.

The spot where the camera will go has an outlet on the wall below it. What's the cleanest way to get power to a poe WiFi camera?

Here's what I was thinking, but I don't know if the main product exists:

-a box attaches to the wall
-a power cord comes out of the box and plugs into the outlet
-inside the box is a poe injector plugged into the other end of that power cord
-ethernet from the injector goes through a hole drilled into the back of the box, through the wall, up to the top plate, into the ceiling joist bay, and out through the ceiling where the camera gets mounted.

Clearly this would take some work at the location, but the hard parts would need to happen if I ran a line anyway, so I might as well limit the work to this spot. I just haven't seen anything like what I'm talking about. Am I looking for a junction box of some kind? I don't know if what I'm trying to do is even up to code. I'm just trying to figure out how to power this low voltage device without having a wire dangling down or using an ugly cable channel.

Thanks for the help.