I'd definitely like to hear some tricks! I'm not too worried about the installation hazards as it's a new space and I'm not maneuvering around much other than half-open walls and steel beams.

I've done a minor amount of cabling as it hasn't been the focus of my business but here and there when a client has asked whether I could do it I say yes and then figure it out. I've been running cables in new homes lately and that's much more difficult, IMO.

Thanks for the thoughts, folks. I thought I was setting my price high on this one but it sounds like I had more ceiling than I thought!

Tony, that infographic is really good and I agree that it jives with my own experience with the work I've done so far. I would point out to the person who made it that their calculations assume that all of those billable hours will actually be filled which is far from the truth. The other challenge about this particular area is that I'm honestly not sure how long this is going to take me. It could be a week but it could be two weeks. I'm not sure. Naturally, that's where more experience will help me figure out how to bill, especially as I hire others to help me out (it's about 3 times as easy to run a line with two people).