BTW, I really hate this Cisco device. The UI is a freaking nightmare. I've never seen a UI that acts like it's purposefully obscuring the current setup.

I'm taking over for a previous IT support person, and they left some info, which is more than I usually get, but nothing detailed. For example, there's no information at all about how the firewall is configured. Nothing about the VPN, port forwarding, security settings, nothing. I have to figure it all out. And since I've never dealt with this model before, first I have to familiarize myself with the UI before I can start to figure out the setup. It took me about 30 minutes alone to figure out how the VPN was setup between the various potential options, but figuring out what all the checkboxes did.

It's also ancient and seems like it hasn't been updated in years, which can't be secure. It's also the last bit of 10/100 gear in the network, so I'm going to try to get them to let me swap it out for something else. Because it's me, I'll probably push for Unifi wink