Thanks for the recommendations guys. Gives me some good spots to start looking.

Tony, regarding DD-WRT, I've run it on two different routers now. On a WRT54GS, it was rock solid...never had a problem (this was quite a few years ago). On another Linksys router (exact model escapes me at the moment, I think it was an E2000) it was not stable and would freeze and require reboot at random times to reconnect. Often while my wife was teleworking (live video). This one was running in AP mode. So while I love the firmware in general, my personal experience with it has been a bit of a mixed bag. I would run it again though.

I know several of you mentioned not using QoS and just having sufficient bandwidth. That wasn't a problem until a couple weeks ago. I have (ostensibly) 100mbps down, 10mbps up. I just tested it now, and I'm getting 105, 7.6, which is fantastic as far as I'm concerned. I've not done any testing during the day, but I'm suspecting with everyone else on my cable loop now working/schooling from home, I'm not getting my advertised speeds. My wife has been teaching English kids in China for a couple years now and has never had video problems until the last two weeks. So, for now I think the best solution is just to give my our work traffic highest priority and let everyone else split what is left until the quarantine ends.