Qwest is now Century Link. I had Cox, but there was a problem with my service and my connection would die every day for like 30 minutes, then the modem would have to reboot and it was good for another day. They couldn't fix it and it finally irritated me enough to drop them and go to (then) Qwest.

The service was good, but the speeds were slow. Then my two year price guarantee ran out and it was more expensive than Cox's much faster service. They extended my price for a year, then tried to raise it again, so I dropped them and went back to Cox.

So far Cox has been ok, except for OCT - DEC when the service would randomly go out for hours at a time. They blamed it on all the people working from home, but that has been going on for over half a year at that point.

My girlfriend just bought a new house where the only service is CenturyLink's 10mbit down and 1mbit up or some company I never heard of that has some kind of wireless connection (a few houses have dishes pointed south, but lower than a satellite connection would be). She is going to wait until Starlink is cheaper, out of beta, and has hardware that won't die here (apparently the receivers shut off when they reach 117F) and go with that.