Your two links seem to contradict each other by one hour. Your first link puts the start at 11pm and your second link puts the start at midnight. I think your first link is right, and the second link is... not "wrong" technically, but, "incomplete" for Doug's purposes.

Daylight Saving time might be the reason for the difference.

I think it might be because both links are showing USA central time, which is related to, but not always the same as, Guadalajara time. If I'm reading my research right, neither Japan nor Mexico observe daylight saving. So USA's current central time would be a correct equivalent to Guadalajara only some of the year, but not the summer months when DST is still in effect (like right now).

So your first link lists the times as "JST" and "CST", the "S" part representing standard, not daylight, times. Your first link puts the race start at 11:00 CST. Which is, I think, good? Since CST (standard, not daylght) is, I think, the same as Guadalajara.

I think the second link is incomplete for Doug's purposes because it lists CDT, daylight time, which is an hour off of Guadalajara at the moment. It's correct if you live in the USA but not if you live in Mexico.

I think. Time zones are fucking confusing. I could have all of that totally wrong.