Hello fellow emper's (or is it riocar-ers now? :)

Anyways, I have a sad tale I'm hoping this most esteemed group of folks can help me with.

First off, I'm not a "car guy" I can't pull apart my dash in 5 minutes, so advice of "rip the puppy open and fix it" aren't what Im looking for. :)

My empeg was a "professional" install by the local Best Buy (Pleasant Hill, CA) they seemed to do a reasonable job, and aside from a weird power problem, that the fixed when I broght it back in, the empeg has been working flawlessly for almost a year now.

I got my tuner on Thursday. I wedged it into place, hooked it up, and lo and behold, the empeg didn't see it.

I tried to slide the sled out, and in the process the blue (amp switch) wire happily fell out of the back of the sled.

Aftermuch trials and tribulation, I found the right pin (I think) to hook it up to, and got my empeg playing again.

I noticed, however, when I was working on the sled that several leads (including at least the green and white ones going to the tuner plug) had been pulled out of the sled and electrical-taped together.

Lacking the skills and tools (not to mention pinouts) I didn't attempt to reconnect them to get the tuner working, but at least I had found the problem.

So here's my boggle.

Do I:
1> Take it back to the Best Buy that munched the sled wiring during installation and try to get them to fix it under the "lifetime installaiton" warantee? (do I trust them to fix it?)
2> Take it elsewhere in the SF Bay Area and pay more $$$ to get it fixed?
3> hap-hazardly try to break down the dash to get at the sled with enough slack in the wires to try to re-seat them myself?
4> beg on empeg forums for a fellow bay area owner to give me a hand with #3? :)

I'm failry sure the original installer happily clipped the ISO connector off the sled and put on the best-buy "honda install kit" attapter and spliced the wires that way, so just pulling the ISOs and installing a new sled doesn't seem to be an option.

Before I take it anywhere, I want to make sure I have a proper pinout of the sled.and have not found anything searching here or in the empeg.com documentation.

Please help: (

Thanks
-Scott